THE TRAILMASTER IS AN EVOLUTION OF THE SUPERSPORT, OUR LONGEST RUNNING TEKVEST!
The TrailMaster is a versatile piece of equipment that offers many benefits to the wearer. It features the same incredible hybrid UHMW/foam armour as our pure-racing SX ProLite, but adds trail-friendly features such as reverse-entry zippered pockets. UHMW is the only armour that remains functional down to -40 F, while being incredibly cut-resistant to help protect against stud penetration.
The TrailMaster is an excellent wind stopper and insulating product that can act as a mid-layer clothing option. The race-tested soft-armor configuration provides more coverage than anything else available. The special hand-laminated foam and UHMW panels deliver a light-weight, thin profile. Over time, the vest will mold to the wearer's body shape.
The vest provides "electric blanket"-type warmth for the lower back and kidney areas for cold weather riding. The side adjustments can be loosened to allow more air to flow, or they can be run tight to trap heat on cold/wet days. All TrailMaster models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use, but they can be easily adjusted to wear in summer conditions and worn on the outside. It is recommended to upsize for external wear in winter.
The TrailMaster is made of 100% synthetic material and can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water spray. The closed-cell foam does not absorb water, making it perfect for outdoor use. It only needs to work once to pay for itself, so if you need to be somewhere on Monday, it's worth considering a TrailMaster.
TrailMaster Specific Features
- 2 inner pockets large enough to fit essential electronics
- Prolongs battery life in electronic devices such phones, Go-Pros, Spot/InReach & more
- 2 vertical slots in each inner pocket to store electronics & more
- Room enough to store 4 Smartphones or Battery Boosters, leaving room for wallet or maps
- Outer pockets are TekVest's long-stablished, reverse-entry zippered design
- D-rings & other attachment points are included
- An excellent wind stopper and insulating product. Acts as a mid-layer clothing option.
- Our race-tested soft-armor configuration provides more coverage than anything out there.
- Our special hand-laminated foam & UHMW panels deliver a light-weight, thin profile.
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic. 8 times more cut resistance than HDPE.
- Will mold to your body shape over time.
- Our # 1 customer compliment; "I feel naked without it!"
- An excellent wind stopper and insulating product.
- “Electric blanket”- type warmth for lower back and kidney areas for cold weather riding.
- Loosen side adjustments to flow more air, or run it tight to trap heat on cold/wet days.
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jacket for winter use.
- Easily adjusted to wear in summer conditions and can be worn on the outside.
- You can always consider upsizing for external wear in winter.
- 100% synthetic and easily cleaned with mild soap and water spray.
- Our closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water.
- Gotta be somewhere Monday? Maybe you should be thinking about a TekVest?
- It only has to work once to pay for itself. What's a day off work, a week (or worse) worth to you?
Who is the TrailMaster Made For?
- Ideal for Power Trail Riders.
- Provides easy to access front storage.
- Zipper allows easy on/off, even without removing helmet.
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery