The Optional Shoulder Pads
Shoulder Pads (Optional upgrade)
Upgrade your TekVest with our optional shoulder pads, providing you with extra protection and creating 4D armor for most TekVest models. These shoulder pads integrate with the Freestyle, Super Sport, Trail Pro, Crossover, Outback, and RPM models, dating back to 1997.
These shoulder pads feature quick snap straps and are available in orange trimmed or all black. They are built with the same materials as our body armor, ensuring durability and quality. Additionally, they are ISR race legal for SnoX, Hill Climb, and XC, while retaining the legendary TekVest comfort, fit, and construction.
These shoulder pads are a great addition for any backcountry rider with a TekVest, offering added protection for arms from branches and other obstacles. Upgrade your TekVest today, and enjoy unparalleled protection and comfort.
Please note that current lead times for production are estimated at 6-8 weeks.
Shoulder Pads Specific Features
- Integrates with the following products: Freestyle, Super Sport, Trail Pro, Crossover, Outback and RPM models, back to 1997.
- Quick snap straps. Orange trimmed or all black available. Same price. Just specify.
- Built using the same materials as our body armor.
- ISR race legal for SnoX, Hill Climb and XC.
- Retains the legendary TekVest comfort, fit and quality construction
Why upgrade with Shoulder Pads?
- Great addition for any Back Country rider with a TekVest
- Protects arms from branches, etc.
- Added component of protection
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
How To Size Your TekVest