DEVELOPED FOR OFF-ROAD DIRT RIDING
Lightweight, Full Armour, Max Ventilation
The BushMaster, is a lightweight and fully armored vest specifically designed for off-road dirt riding. With maximum ventilation, this vest provides optimal airflow through its hyper-breathable inner and outer mesh and largest 9mm vents, ensuring comfort even in hot weather.
The motorcycle-specific design provides 360-degree full-armor protection without restricting rider movement, with quick-detach shoulder pads included for extra protection on tight trails. The front zipper allows for easy donning and removal while wearing a helmet, and standard front pockets provide secure storage for frequently used tools.
The BushMaster is compatible with most neck braces, including Leatt GPX, and features an integrated hydra-pack hose mount to securely hold water hoses in place. The vest can also be customized with graphics, names, and logos to suit individual preferences.
For added convenience, the BushMaster includes D-ring attachment points that allow for the integrated use of optional Tekrider 3.0L Trail, 8.0L Enduro, or even 12.0L Mountain packs. The integrated TekPack mounting system helps distribute pack loads across the entire vest, reducing pressure points and eliminating pack movement.
This vest is designed to provide maximum protection for off-road dirt riding, including enduro motorcycle riding, motorcycle trail riding, and off-road motorcycle competition. With its 360/4D armor coverage around the rib cage and vital organs (when TekPack is installed), the BushMaster Tekvest provides optimal protection and comfort for trail riding and racing, while providing plenty of airflow for ventilation in hot weather.
BushMaster Specific Features
- Off-road motorcycle specific design provides maximum 360-degree full-armour protection (when wearing TekPack) without restricting rider movement.
- Motorcycle specific cut provides comfort for stand-up & seated riding.
- Ventilation is maximized with hyper-breathable inner and outer mesh and our largest 9mm vents to enhance airflow through the vest.
- Quick detach shoulder pads included with BushMaster.
- Convenient front zipper allows rider to don or remove while wearing a helmet.
- Standard front pockets provide secure storage for tools you want ready access to.
- D-ring attachment points included allow integrated use of optional Tekrider 3.0L Trail, 8.0L Enduro or even 12.0L Mountain packs.
- Integrated TekPack mounting system helps distribute pack loads across entire vest to reduce pressure points and eliminate pack movement.
- BushMaster specific raised rails on back of vest improve airflow between rider and TekPack.
- Built in hydra-pack hose sleeve over left shoulder secures loose hose while positioning the bite valve in the centre of the rider's chest for quick access.
- Hose sleeve large enough to handle most insulated hoses.
- Upper chest "cooler-clip" helps secure vest when zipper is partially opened to allow more airflow.
- Ultra-tough UHMW hybrid armour throughout, retains the legendary TekVest comfort, fit and quality construction.
- Compatible with most neck braces, including Leatt GPX.
- Entire vest can be customized with graphics, names, and logos.
- Removable shoulder pads for extra protection on tight trails
- 90% of the inner and outer shell is made from mesh while the armour is perforated for geater ventilation
- 9mm vents for maximum breathability
- 360/4D armour coverage around rib cage & vital organs *when TekPack installed
- Integrated hydra-pack hose mount holds water hose securely in place without the need for clips or pins
- 4 standard tool pockets to help carry the most frequently used tools
This vest is designed to carry quick access tools up front (on the outside of the armour), so there is no need to remove the vest to perform any minor bike repairs on the fly. The pockets are also perfectly sized to pack protein bars or other food for quick snacking.
- XL YKK zipper for maximum durability and ease of use
- Centre “cooler” clip for custom fit and extra ventilation
- Adjustable side straps for custom fit
- Tek-Pak mounting system securely holds trail or Enduro packs while distributing pack weight across entire vest. We know many riders carry external backpacks for additional storage. Traditional backpacks can be difficult to secure and are often load shifting. TekPacks are secured directly to the vest, limiting their movement.
With TekPacks, the TekVest becomes load bearing, helping distribute the weight more evenly while eliminating pressure points associated with backpack straps.
Traditional backpacks restrict airflow around the rider's back, contributing to rider overheating.
Who is the BushMaster Made For?
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION FOR OFF-ROAD DIRT RIDING
- Maximum protection + maximum ventilation with minimum insulation
- Enduro Motorcycle Riding
- Motorcycle Trail Riding
- Off-Road Motorcycle Competition
- The Bushmaster Tekvest brings the protection and comfort needed for trail riding and racing, whilst providing plenty of airflow for ventilation in hot weather.
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery