The Trail Pro
The Trail Pro
The Trail Pro is a premium trail riding model with roost protection and integrated storage. This vest provides the most frontal protection that we offer and features a normal cut height for riders that ride sitting most of the time but occasionally stand.
The Trail Pro includes 2 water-resistant, front-mounted pockets with a handy reverse-entry access feature, providing ample room for a wallet, smartphone, keys, tissues, and more. Quick attach points are also included for optional shoulder pads (not included).
With heavily vented mesh and armor, this vest offers maximum airflow and features an MX-style pullover style with no zipper. The Trail Pro provides enough storage that a small pack is unnecessary, making it perfect for active, fast motorcycle or snowmobile trail riders, cross country and enduro racers, snow bike riders and racers, back country woods riders, and anyone looking for maximum frontal roost protection.
The Trail Pro Specific Features
- Premium Trail model with the most frontal protection that we offer.
- Normal cut height for riders that stand occasionally but ride sitting most of the time
- 2 water resistant, front-mounted pockets with handy reverse-entry access feature.
- Room for a wallet, smart phone, keys, tissues, etc.
- Quick attach points included for optional shoulder pads (not included)
- Heavily vented mesh and armor for maximum air flow.
- MX style pullover style - no zipper.
- Enough storage making a small pack unnecessary
Who is the Trail Pro Made For?
- Active, fast motorcycle or snowmobile trail riders
- Cross country and enduro racers
- Snow Bike riders and racers
- Back country woods riders
- Riders looking for maximum frontal roost protection
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery