The SX Pro Lite Max
The SX Pro Lite Max
The SX Pro Lite Max is TekVest's top-of-the-line snowmobile racing model designed for use with a neck brace. Engineered to provide maximum protection and performance, this vest is built with the most advanced materials and features to keep you safe and comfortable on the racetrack. The enhanced hi-vis orange panels and trim increase visibility, while the double UHMW in the back panel withstands the rigors of Snocross. The nickel-plated D-ring tether attachment is standard, ensuring secure attachment to your sled. The over the head style offers maximum frontal protection, and the enlarged neck area allows for use with a neck brace. This vest is ISR legal and has exposed UHMW panels ready for your graphic design.
Ideal for both Snocross and Motocross racing, the SX Pro Lite Max is the world's most popular Snocross gear for 20 years running. Built specifically for racers who intend to use a neck brace, this vest is also great for racing among studded vehicles and aggressive cross-country racers. Don't compromise on safety or performance - upgrade to the SX Pro Lite Max and experience the ultimate in snowmobile racing protection.
The SX Pro Lite Max Specific Features
- Our top-of-the-line race model with the most protection that we offer
- Enhanced hi-vis orange panels and trim to increase racetrack visibility
- Double UHMW in the back panel to withstand the rigors of Snocross.
- Nickel-plated D-ring tether attachment is standard.
- Arms pads are included and permanently sewn in.
- Over the head style for maximum frontal protection
- ISR Legal.
- Exposed UHMW panels are ready for your graphic design.
- Neck area enlarged for use with neck brace
Who is the SX Pro Lite Max Made For?
- Ideal for Racing both Snocross & Motocross racing.
- The world's most popular Snocross gear - for 20 years running!
- The ProLite Max is built for racers who intend to use a neck brace.
- Great for racing among studded vehicles.
- Also suitable for aggressive cross-country racers.
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery