Copy of THE RALLY MAX
- THE RALLY MAX -
Built to Ride Off Road. Designed with neck braces in mind.
A great product for Enduro / Dual Sport / ADV / ATV & Backcountry Snowmobilers who wear a neck brace.
|Size||Fit range (lbs)||Fit range (kg)|
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Extensive use of 6mm ventilation holes in armor & ventilated meshes for more air flow.
- Integrated rear cargo pouch accommodates many popular 50/100 oz systems.
- Quick release D-ring buckle for bladder swaps or refilling. (bladder not included)
- Drink hose sleeve is built in over left shoulder to keep the hose away from branches.
- It also positions the bite valve dead center of the rider's chest for quick access.
- The hose sleeve is big enough to handle most insulated hoses for cold weather use.
- Rear cargo pouch also handles temporary storage of soft items.
- Convenient front zipper access for quick donning with helmet on.
- Upper chest "cooler-clip" allows more airflow when zipper is partially opened.
- Front-mounted pockets with unique 2-stage design and handy reverse-entry access.
- Lots of room for your wallet, smart phone, car keys, wipes, maps, etc.
- Exposed plastic panels sewn into shoulder tops & arm pads.
- Permanent shoulder arm pads are STANDARD with the Rally MAX
- Can be used for snowmobiling. The most popular model for Cain's Quest racers.
- Off road Motocross
- Snowmobilers wanting extra storage
- Not recommended for studded racing due to ventilation holes
Exposed plastic panels enable snag-free bush bashing
- Can be applied or removed with a helmet and/or neck brace
- Great for riders wanting lots of ventilation