SX Pro Lite Youth
The SX ProLite - Little People Gear
The SX ProLite and SX ProLite Max (neck brace compatible) - snowmobile protection gear designed for kids. Both models provide 360-degree protection around the rib cage and back, providing better protection and comfort than traditional MX roost guards.
The SX ProLite offers the most protection that we offer and features an over-the-head MX style for maximum frontal protection, with no zipper. The enhanced hi-vis orange panels and trim increase racetrack visibility, and the double UHMW in the back panel withstands the rigors of Snocross.
The nickel-plated D-ring tether attachment is standard, and arm pads are included and permanently sewn in. The exposed UHMW panels are ready for your custom graphic design.
The SX ProLite is perfect for active snowmobile riders, snow bike riders, and anyone who might fall down in the snow. This product is also ISR legal, making it a great choice for competitive racing.
Choose the SX ProLite for unparalleled protection and comfort on the snow.
The SX ProLite Youth Specific Features
- All of the same features found in the adult SX ProLite including:
- 360-degree protection around rib cage and back.
- Better protection and comfort than traditional MX roost guards.
- The most protection that we offer.
- Over the head MX style for maximum frontal protection - no zipper
- Enhanced hi-vis orange panels and trim to increase racetrack visibility.
- Double UHMW in the back panel to withstand the rigors of Snocross.
- Nickel-plated D-ring tether attachment is standard.
- Arms pads are included and permanently sewn in.
- Over the head style for maximum frontal protection.
- ISR Legal.
- Exposed UHMW panels are ready for your custom graphic design.
Who is the SX ProLite Youth Made For?
- Active snowmobile riders
- Snow Bike riders
- Anyone who might fall down in the snow
Do You Need a Wider Neck For a Neck Brace / Collar?
A neck brace is a protective device that is designed to provide additional support to the neck and reduce the risk of neck and spinal injuries in the event of an accident. It is commonly used by kids who participate in activities such as motocross, dirt biking, and snowmobiling, which involve high speeds and rough terrain.
A neck brace is typically made of a lightweight, durable material and is worn around the neck like a collar. It is designed to restrict the movement of the neck and prevent it from bending or twisting in unnatural ways. This can reduce the risk of spinal cord damage and other serious injuries in the event of a fall or collision.
If you plan to use a neck brace, simply select YES in the product options and we will create a wider neck opening in your child's TekVest during manufacturing to accommodate it.
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery