The SpokeMaster Lite
The spokesmaster lite
NEW MODEL FOR OFF-ROAD E-BIKES!
Lightweight, Super-Breathable, Max Ventilation
Introducing our super lightweight vest, the lightest we offer at only around 3 pounds in size medium. This vest provides protection for upper chest/sternum, abdomen, front/side, back/spine, and collar bone, with narrowed shoulders for maximum maneuverability and freedom of movement for sitting, standing, and pedaling.
Designed for high aerobic activities, this vest allows for maximum lung expansion while minimizing impact on rider body temperature with our largest 9mm vent holes. It also includes an integrated hydra-pack hose mount, center "cooler" clip for custom fit and flexible ventilation, and reflective piping for improved nighttime visibility.
Our lightest and most breathable vest is perfect for the most physically demanding activities, including E-mountain biking, off-road motorcycle trail riding, enduro sprints, adventure biking, and motorcycle and bicycle competition.
SpokesMaster Lite Specific Features
- Super lightweight, our lightest vest! ~3lb in size Medium
- Protection for Upper chest / sternum + Abdomen, front & side + Back/spine + Collar bone
- Narrowed shoulders for maximum maneuverability
- Freedom of movement, sitting + standing + pedalling
- Designed to allow maximum lung expansion for high aerobic activities
- Minimal impact on rider body temperature with maximum ventilation using our largest 9mm vent holes
- Integrated hydra-pack hose mount
- Centre “cooler” clip for custom fit + flexible ventilation
- Reflective piping for improved nighttime visibility
Who is the SpokesMaster Lite Made For?
- Our lightest and most breathable vest is best suited for the most physically demanding activites, including:
- E-Mountain Biking
- Off-Road Motorcyle Trail Riding
- Enduro Sprints
- Adventure Bike (ADV)
- Dual Sport
- Motorcycle and Bicycle Competition
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery