The Freestyle, designed for the most active cold weather rider. This vest is extremely light, with a size small weighing only 2.4 pounds. It's also extremely versatile and can be worn over or under a jacket or jersey in all riding conditions.
The Freestyle has slightly wider shoulders than the SpokeMaster for more collarbone protection and is designed primarily for active cold weather riders, with limited ventilation through the zipper and cooler clip. This limited venting allows riders to stay warmer than the SuperLite or SpokeMaster while avoiding excessive moisture build-up under the vest.
The Freestyle features a zippered front for easy on/off, even with a helmet on, and a cooler clip that provides a more adjustable fit with additional venting. The fully-vented mesh exterior encourages airflow, while softer cushioned mesh is used on the interior and under the shoulders for extra comfort. Reflective silver piping on the back provides added visibility on night rides.
This vest is designed for winter but can be used year-round, making it ideal for multi-discipline snowmobile and motorcycle riders that want the lightest possible vest for colder weather riding. It's also great for value-conscious Enduro, ADV, Dual Sport, ATV, and snow bike riders.
The Freestyle Specific Features
- Extremely light – size small weighs only 2.4 pounds!
- Extremely Versatile – can be worn over or under a jacket or jersey in all riding conditions
- Slightly wider shoulders than SpokeMaster for more collarbone protection
- Designed primarily for active cold weather riders, with limited ventilation through zipper and cooler clip.
- Limited venting allows riders to stay warmer than SuperLite or SpokeMaster while avoiding excessive moisture build-up under the vest.
- Zippered front for easy on/off even with helmet on.
- Cooler clip provides more adjustable fit with additional venting.
- Fully-vented mesh exterior encourages airflow while softer cushioned mesh used on the interior and under the shoulders for extra comfort.
- Reflective silver piping on back for added visibility on night rides.
- Designed for winter but can be used year-round.
Who is the Freestyle Made For?
- Ideal for multi-discipline snowmobile and motorcycle riders that want the lightest possible vest for colder weather riding.
- Value conscious Enduro, ADV, Dual Sport, ATV and Snowmobile riders.
- Snow Bike riders
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery