The Rally Sport
The Rally Sport
The Rally Sport is the ultimate gear for Off-Road Dirt Riders who prefer riding without neck braces. With extensive use of 6mm ventilation holes in armor and ventilated meshes, it ensures exceptional airflow for summer and dirt riding, while exposed plastic panels enable snag-free bush bashing. It comes with an integrated rear cargo pouch that accommodates many popular 50/100 oz systems, a quick-release D-ring buckle for bladder swaps or refilling, and a drink hose sleeve built over the left shoulder to keep the hose away from branches.
The vest features a convenient front zipper access, upper chest "cooler-clip", and front-mounted pockets with a unique 2-stage design for storage. It is also equipped with exposed plastic panels sewn into shoulder tops and arm pads, and permanent shoulder arm pads are STANDARD. The Rally Sport is perfect for Enduro, Dual Sport, ADV, ATV, and Backcountry Snow/Dirt riders who want the best gear for their adventures. It is also popular among snowmobilers and can be fully customized with graphics, names, and logos.
The Rally Sport Specific Features
- Heavily ventilated for summer/dirt riding
- Extensive use of 6mm ventilation holes in armor & ventilated meshes for more air flow.
- Exposed plastic panels enable snag-free bush bashing
- Integrated rear cargo pouch accommodates many popular 50/100 oz systems.
- Quick-release D-ring buckle for bladder swaps or refilling. (bladder not included)
- Drink hose sleeve is built in over left shoulder to keep the hose away from branches while positioning the bite valve dead center of the rider's chest for quick access.
- Hose sleeve big enough to handle most insulated hoses for cold weather use.
- Rear cargo pouch also handles temporary storage of soft items.
- Convenient front zipper access for quick donning with helmet on.
- Upper chest "cooler-clip" allows more airflow when zipper is partially opened.
- Front-mounted pockets with unique 2-stage design and handy reverse-entry access.
- Lots of room for your wallet, smart phone, car keys, wipes, maps, etc.
- Exposed plastic panels sewn into shoulder tops & arm pads.
- Permanent shoulder arm pads are STANDARD with the Rally Sport
- Can be used for snowmobiling. The most popular model for Cain's Quest racers.
- Will accept the standard optional TekVest shoulder pads
- Retains the legendary TekVest comfort, fit and quality construction
- Entire vest can be customized with graphics, names, and logos.
Who is the Rally Sport Made For?
- A great product for Enduro / Dual Sport / Dual Sport / ADV / ATV & BackcountrySnow/Dirt Riders who don't wear neck braces.
- Snowmobilers wanting extra storage
- Great for riders wanting lots of ventilation
- Not built to accommodate neck braces
*Not recommended for studded racing due to ventilation holes
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery