The Super Sport
The super sport
TekVest's flagship snowmobile trail model designed for long distance or low temperature trail riding. This vest is the warmest we offer, with a removable fleece collar that provides added warmth and wind protection around the neck.
The fleece collar also helps diffuse rising body heat heading for the helmet area, reducing visor fogging. With a convenient front zipper access, it is easy to put on and take off with your helmet on. The front-mounted pockets feature a unique 2-stage design with quick reverse entry access and lots of room for your wallet, smartphone, car keys, wipes, maps, and more.
The Super Sport includes quick attach points for optional shoulder pads (not included), retains the legendary TekVest comfort, fit, and quality construction, and can be fully customized with graphics, names, and logos.
This vest is perfect for snowmobilers looking for added warmth and comfort, recreational trail snowmobiling, winter ATV riding, cold weather ADV riding, and anyone looking for additional warmth during cold weather activities.
The Super Sport Specific Features
- Our warmest vest for those long cold rides.
- Removable fleece collar that provides added warmth and wind protection around the neck
- Fleece collar also helps diffuse rising body heat heading for the helmet area helping to reduce visor fogging.
- Convenient front zipper access for easy on and off with your helmet on.
- Front-mounted pockets feature a unique 2-stage design with quick reverse entry access and lots of room for your wallet, smart phone, car keys, wipes, maps, etc.
- Quick attach points included for optional shoulder pads (not included).
- Versatile, Trusted and Proven.
- Retains the legendary TekVest comfort, fit and quality construction
- Entire vest can be customized with graphics, names, and logos.
Who is the Super Sport Made For?
- Snowmobilers looking for added warmth and comfort.
- Recreational Trail Snowmobiling
- Winter ATV riding
- Cold weather ADV riding
- Riders looking for additional warmth
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery