SX Pro Lite Max Youth
Off-Road Dirt - Little People Gear
Off-Road Dirt vests are premium models designed for kids riding motorcycles and mountain bikes. These vests offer 360-degree protection around the rib cage and back, providing better protection and comfort than traditional MX roost guards.
The Off-Road Dirt vests come with a nickel-plated D-ring tether attachment as standard, and arm pads that are included and permanently sewn in. The over-the-head MX style provides maximum frontal protection with no zipper, making it perfect for riders looking for maximum roost protection.
These vests can also be used for motorcycle and snowmobile racing and feature exposed UHMW panels that are ready for your custom graphic design. The Off-Road Dirt vests are suitable for active motorcycle or snowmobile trail riders, ATV riders, snow bike riders, and anyone who might fall down in the dirt.
Choose Off-Road Dirt vests for unparalleled protection and comfort on your off-road adventures.
The Off-Road Dirt Youth Specific Features
- 360-degree protection around rib cage and back.
- Better protection and comfort than traditional MX roost guards.
- Nickel-plated D-ring tether attachment is standard.
- Arms pads are included and permanently sewn in.
- Over the head MX style for maximum frontal protection - no zipper
- Can be used for Motorcycle and Snowmobile racing
- Exposed UHMW panels are ready for your custom graphic design.
Who is the Off-Road Dirt Youth Made For?
- Active motorcycle or snowmobile trail riders
- ATV riders
- Snow Bike riders
- Riders looking for maximum frontal roost protection
- Anyone who might fall down in the dirt
General TekVest Benefits and Features
- TekVest exclusive energy absorbing hybrid UHMW armour. Proprietary TekVest armour is a UHMW hybrid that is designed to keep riders safe on the trail in all seasons.
- 360-degree armour coverage around ribs, upper chest / sternum, abdomen – front & side, back/spine and collar bone.
- Hyper-breathable inner & outer mesh
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic is highly cut resistant while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- UHMW plastic is 8 x more cut resistant than HDPE
- TekVest hand laminates custom milled UHMW to an energy absorbing vinyl nitrile foam to add impact resistance and energy absorbing properties to create a strong yet flexible armour that delivers a level of comfort and protection not otherwise available in the off-road world.
- TekVest's closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water
- 4-Season capability - TekVest UHMW hybrid armor remains flexible, even at very low temperatures
- Light weight
- Energy absorbing
- Superior cut resistance
- Great flexibility
- Superior comfort
- Adapts to rider shape = form fitting after a few rides
- Durable - We have many riders who are still wearing their original 1997 models and many have reported over 100,000 miles on them. Our gear tends to last a long time.
- TekVest's race-tested soft-armor configuration provides unparalleled safety
- Can be custom designed and tailormade
- Full in-house die-sub capability
- Flash your TekVest with custom graphics or logos
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jackets for winter use
Custom Colours, Design and Text
Any TekVest can be upgraded from stock solid colours to complete custom graphics for an additional fee.
TekVest uses the highest standard in Dye-Sublimation and Graphic Design capabilities in order to create truly unique and inspired designs for our TekVest. View the Gallery to see these designs and many more!
Visit Our Custom Gallery