If you're wearing a backpack of any sort, the CROSSOVER is the one to have!
|Size||Fit range (lbs)||Fit range (kg)|
- The all new "CROSSOVER " TekVest.
- Purpose built for snowmobile, ADV, Enduro & ATV riders who like to wear back packs.
- Cut 2" taller than a regular TekVest for standup riders.
- New, narrow shoulder width design.
- Extensive load-bearing ability. Load shifting is negligible.
- Suited to fit a wide array of back packs. Works well with avalanche back packs.
- Heavily vented for maximum cooling.
- Lightest TekVest available. No TekVest made flows this much air
- For off road riders looking for the best in full side, shoulder and frontal coverage
- Designed to be worn over/under a jacket
- Wear your current back pack over top of this design
- Rear armor foam panel removed to increase air flow while wearing a back pack
- Traditional TekVest UHMW plastic back panel retained profile rasied and ventilated
- Neck brace ready
- Will accept the standard optional TekVest shoulder pads
- Retains the legendary TekVest comfort, fit and quality construction
- Does not meet ISR race regulations for SnoX racing
Our race-tested soft-armor configuration provides more coverage than anything out there.
An excellent wind stopper and insulating product. Works best with 3 in 1 jackets with vents and zip out linings. “Electric blanket”- type warmth for lower back and kidney areas for cold weather riding. Loosen side adjustments to flow more air, or run it tight to trap heat on cold/wet days.
Acts as a mid-layer clothing option. You can now remove one of your current layers.
All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jacket for winter use.
It only has to work once to pay for itself. What's a day off work, a week (or worse) worth to you?
***Ask about our new custom sublimation service. Your graphical design - your color
OUR VESTS FIT VERY GENEROUSLY - Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance in choosing a size!!!