SX PROLITE MAX
The world's best selling SNO CROSS product - neck brace compatible!
|Size||Fit range (lbs)||Fit range (kg)|
SX PROLITE "MAX" Features:
- Our top of the line race model with the most protection that we offer.
- Neck brace compatible. Works with or without a brace.
- The world's most popular Sno Cross gear - for 20 years running!
- Enhanced hi-vis orange panels and trim to increase race track visibility
- Exposed UHMW panels are ready for your graphic design.
- Double UHMW in the back panel to withstand the rigors of Sno Cross.
- Nickel-plated D-ring tether attachment is standard.
- Heavily vented mesh and armor for maximum air flow.
- Arms pads are included and permanently sewn in.
- An excellent wind stopper and insulating product. Acts as a mid-layer clothing option.
- Our race-tested soft-armor configuration provides more coverage than anything out there.
- Our special hand-laminated foam & UHMW panels deliver a light-weight, thin profile.
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic. 8 times more cut resistance than HDPE.
- Will mold to your body shape over time.
- Our # 1 customer compliment; " I feel naked without it !"
- An excellent wind stopper and insulating product
- Wear it on the outside to run cooler and increase mobility, or wear under jacket
- Works best with 3 in 1 jacket products with zip out linings.
- “Electric blanket”- type warmth for lower back and kidney areas for cold weather riding.
- Loosen side adjustments to flow more air, or run it tight to trap heat on cold/wet days.
- Acts as a mid-layer clothing option. You can now remove one of your current layers.
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jacket for winter use.
- Easily adjusted to wear in summer conditions and can be worn on the outside.
- You can always consider upsizing for external wear in winter.
- 100% synthetic and easily cleaned with mild soap and water spray.
- Our closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water.
- All consumers have choices. Our product only has one chance to work right so we handcraft every TekVest here in Canada - with all armor componentry from the USA.
- The inconvenient truth: what clothing manufacturer ever went overseas to improve quality?
- Gotta be somewhere Monday? Maybe you should be thinking about a TekVest?
It only has to work once to pay for itself. What's a day off work, a week (or worse) worth to you?
***Ask about our new custom sublimation service. Your graphical design - your colors.
- OUR VESTS FIT VERY GENEROUSLY - Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance in choosing a size!!!