THE RALLY SPORT
Designed for off-road riders who don't wear a neck brace.
The Off-Road “RALLY SPORT ” TekVest
A great product for Enduro / Dual Sport / Dual Sport / ADV / ATV & Backcountry Snowmobilers.
|Size||Fit range (lbs)||Fit range (kg)|
- Extensive use of 6mm ventilation holes in armor & ventilated meshes for more air flow;
- Integrated rear cargo pouch accommodates many popular 50/100 oz bladder systems.
- Quick release D-ring buckle for bladder swaps or refilling. (bladder not included)
- Drink hose sleeve built in over left shoulder. Keeps the hose away from branches.
- It also positions the bite valve dead centre of the rider's chest for quick access.
- Hands up if you have ever been distracted by a flopping drink hose? Or even crashed?
- ** The hose sleeve is big enough to handle most insulated hoses for cold weather use.
- Rear cargo pouch also handles temporary storage of soft items.
- Room for an inner tube, hat, goggles, gloves or light rain shell.
- Convenient front zipper access for quick donning with helmet on.
- Upper chest "cooler-clip" allows more airflow when zipper is partially opened.
- Front-mounted pockets with unique 2-stage design and handy reverse-entry access.
- Lots of room for your wallet, smart phone, car keys, wipes, maps, etc.
- Exposed plastic panels sewn into shoulder tops & arm pads. Great for decals & snag-free bush bashing.
- Permanent shoulder arm pads are STANDARD with the Rally MAX
- Can be used for snowmobiling. The most popular model for Cain's Quest racers.
- Due to large ventilation holes this model is not recommended for studded racing !
Here's what some of our customers are saying about the Rally;
- An excellent wind stopper and insulating product. Acts as a mid-layer clothing option.
- Enough adjustment to wear over or under a race jersey or light jacket.
- Our race-tested soft-armor configuration provides more coverage than anything out there.
- Our special hand-laminated foam & UHMW panels deliver a light-weight, thin profile.
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic. 8 times more cut resistance than HDPE.
- Will mold to your body shape over time.
- Our # 1 customer compliment; " I feel naked without it !"
- An excellent wind stopper and insulating product.
- Works best with 3 in 1 jacket products with zip out linings.
- “Electric blanket”- type warmth for lower back and kidney areas for cold weather riding.
- Loosen side adjustments to flow more air, or run it tight to trap heat on cold/wet days.
- Acts as a mid-layer clothing option. You can now remove one of your current layers.
- All TekVest models are designed to wear over bibs and under jacket for winter use.
- Easily adjusted to wear in summer conditions and can be worn on the outside.
- You can always consider upsizing for external wear in winter.
- 100% synthetic and easily cleaned with mild soap and water spray.
- Our closed-cell foam does NOT absorb water.
- All consumers have choices. Our product only has one chance to work right so we handcraft every TekVest here in Canada - with all armor componentry from the USA.
- The inconvenient truth: what clothing manufacturer ever went overseas to improve quality?
- Gotta be somewhere Monday? Maybe you should be thinking about a TekVest?
It only has to work once to pay for itself. What's a day off work, a week (or worse) worth to you?
***Ask about our new custom sublimation service. Your graphical design - your colors.
- OUR VESTS FIT VERY GENEROUSLY - Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance in choosing a size!!!